Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Week #8

I left my group because they weren't doing anything so now I'm doing my own thing on what it takes to become a truck driver I will interview my uncle because he is a truck driver and i will ask him how is it how does he feel on the road most of the time then I will ask what a few good spots to stop and take a shower and the best spots to eat then I will go online and do my own research to see how much the truck drivers make and what they have to do to get your class A drivers license and how old do you have to be and also what are the best trucks and how do they stay up while driving for a long period of time and I also want to know if any of the truck drivers like driving what do they do when they are long hauling if any play games watch TV on there trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment